Become an online English tutor with Seer English
We connect tutors with English language learners in China who want to improve their oral English skills
Who are we looking for?
- ◆ tutors who can serve as linguistic models for students
- ◆ tutors who speak standard North American English clearly
- ◆ tutors with a lively and engaging tutoring style
To be considered you must:
- ◆ have a reliable, fast internet connection and a quiet work space
- ◆ be at ease with technology, and be able to adapt when things don't go as planned
- ◆ be available to tutor on a fixed weekly schedule (that you set) for at least 40 consecutive weeks (10 months)
To become an online English tutor with Seer English, you will be in higher demand if you can make yourself available on a fixed weekly schedule (that you set) for at least 40 consecutive weeks (10 months), and must be available for at least 10 hours every week during these peak time as shown below in Beijing, China Time:
Please note there is no time difference between summer and winter for Beijing Time and all the students' bookings are based on Beijing Time, so if there is time difference between summer and winter in your area, you have to double confirm the time slots you set are good for both summer and winter.
|Tutoring Peak Time Conversion Chart|
|Beijing, China Time
||Mondays ~ Sundays: 6pm ~ 10pm
Saturdays & Sundays: 8am ~ noon
|Eastern Standard Time
Summer time (Daylight saving time)
Mondays ~ Sundays: 6am ~ 10am
Fridays & Saturdays: 8pm ~ midnight
Mondays ~ Sundays: 5am ~ 9am
Fridays & Saturdays: 7pm ~ 11pm
Tutors are paid up to $25 CAD per hour. This includes the submission of a personalized feedback report that tutors are required to complete following each tutoring session.
To learn more and apply, please register on our website: t.seerenglish.com